- What is Taxable Income?
- Taking a Pragmatic Approach to Smart Contracts
- Allianz: Shipping losses in Asia buck global trends and continues to rise, making it top region worldwide for major shipping incidents over last decade.
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- Modernizing Infrastructure Asset Management Leading to Major New Projects and Partnerships
- BOOST TO FUNDS INDUSTRY AS BVI LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP LAW
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- LABOR-FRIENDLY MOVES BY EEOC, OTHER AGENCIES PRESENT EMPLOYERS WITH MOUNTING CHALLENGES, SAYS LECLAIRRYAN ATTORNEY
- KAZAKHSTAN AMENDS PUBLIC PROCUREMENT RULES
- THE BLIND SPOT IN CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT: NETDILIGENCE® AND CLOUDEASSURANCE PARTNER TO SHED LIGHT ON CLOUD RISK
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
- Eurozone crisis – ratings downgrade of key players in the bailout and rising dangers for the UK
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...