- Balancing the Books on delivery – the right approach for retailers
- Why communication is vital during a cyber-attack
- Business owners beware employee fraud!
- Survival of the fittest: the payments evolution
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- Taxpayers need option to direct application of Section 965 Over-payments, AICPA tells Treasury and IRS
- Software Asset Management Market to Reach US$ 2,025 Mn by 2026 – Persistence Market Research
- Cushing® Energy Income Fund Announces Monthly Distribution
- TCL Multimedia Acquires CI Tech to Enter the Blue Ocean Commercial Display Market and Commences Business Diversification
- AICPA Requests Additional Guidance from IRS
- Nature Home Profit for FY2017 Surges by 28 times to RMB53.46 million
- AICPA URGES IRS TO PROVIDE PROSPECTIVE PENALTY RELIEF
- SHIFTING SANDS: HIGHLIGHTS FROM MOBEY DAY 2017
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- HCL ACQUIRES AUTOMATION–DRIVEN DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO HELP CLIENTS ACCELERATE DATA INTEGRATION AND MIGRATION
- LEGACY SYSTEMS: THE NEXT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
- BLOCKCHAIN TO BOOST REVENUES BY MORE THAN 5% SAY THREE-QUARTERS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES EXECUTIVES
- WHY BUSINESS RISK INTELLIGENCE COMES BEFORE DIGITAL RISK MONITORING
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- SAS CONTINUES GROWTH WITH 2016 REVENUE OF US$3.2 BILLION
- ESTABLISHING YOUR POSITION IN THE ‘UBERNET’ FS ECOSYSTEM OF THE FUTURE
- OPENMARKET RELEASES NEW INFOGRAPHIC DEMONSTRATING MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO ENGAGE WITH TARGET CONSUMERS VIA SMS
- ADDRESSING TECHNOLOGY DEBT IN THE WAKE OF REGULATION
- SEMANTICS: THE UNIVERSAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES VOLPAY FOUNDATION
- DIGITAL DEMAND AND THE DANGERS OF THE IT VACUUM.
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- MOVE OVER BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE – NOW WORKERS ARE PACKING THEIR OWN CLOUD AND APPS INTO THEIR VIRTUAL BRIEFCASE
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- HOLLAND & KNIGHT ASSISTS IN FINAL STAGE OF STATE OF VERACRUZ FINANCIAL REORGANIZATION
- GLOBAL RESOURCES REVEALS WHAT US SMALL BUSINESSES SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...