Technology and science in modern times has made advances in each and every facet of life and the entertainment sector is no different! Audible is one such technologically advanced concept, which was introduced to the world 24 years ago. Before knowing about how does Audible work, one must know what is Audible?
Audible is a USA based company, who is a producer and seller of the audiobooks but is definitely a profound and premium name in their niche category. It is the most popular company of its type! In the year 2003, Audible was open to be a part of any other company and this deal closed in 2008, when Amazon bought Audible for 300 million dollars.
Today, Audible is an Amazon based company with millions of happy users. And the best part is, you can hear your audiobooks in both online and offline mode! The company is gradually gaining a lot of popularity, especially among the book cravers and reading enthusiasts.
How does Audible work?
Understanding the process of how Audible works is not quite difficult as the company always intended to keep it simple for the users. Understanding any Amazon product is actually quite easy because Amazon gives utmost priority to the user’s comfort and ease. When you register yourself on the Amazon Audible, you will receive a 30-days trial. After the completion of these 30 days, you will be charged accordingly.
Here, you need to be careful because if you do not want monthly subscription then you need to cancel the subscription before the completion of 1 month otherwise it would automatically be debited from your registered account, in lieu of the Audible service provided.
Each month, 1 credit is provided per user, in the Amazon Audible. You can use this credit to buy an audiobook of your choice. If you eagerly want to buy few more audiobooks in a month then you will need to debit money from your account to accomplish the same. You will get to enjoy the best quality and ad-free audio service via this subscription, which is the most in-demand feature nowadays and justifiably so!
Benefits of Audible
Audible is one of the best audiobook services in the contemporary world. Here are some of the top benefits of Audible which ensure that every reader has something or the other in store for them when they use Audible:
- One credit per month– It may seem like just 1 credit per month but it sums up to 12 credits for the whole year! Your subscription renewal offers you an audio book each time and hence this is one of the most loved benefits of Audible.
- Personal library- When there is a library of books to choose from, a reader couldn’t ask for anything more. This library is a bit better in a way, since it’s mobile, quick to download and available at your fingertips!
- Exchange policy- One of the best parts of Audible is that it provides you with the benefit of exchanging your book. Amazon Audible allows you to exchange you existing book for any new book of the same price. This sure is one of the best policies of Audible, isn’t it?
- Redeem 6 credits at a time-If you don’t want to use the 1 credit of any particular month and are worried that it will lapse then this benefit will make it all better! One of the best benefits of Audible is that it allows you to accumulate and use up to 6 credits at a time.
- Buy extra credit- Although renewal of the Audible subscription offers you one credit each month, which you can use to buy an audiobook, sometimes you might just want to or even need to buy more books that would go over the credits you’re allotted. With Amazon Audible, you can buy an extra credit by spending a few more pennies and get that buy extra happiness for your library.
- Audible sales– This might just be one of the least known benefits of Audible. Amazon Audible also organizes various sales throughout the year, where you can bargain for your favorite book and get some books of your choice at a reasonably lower price.
In just a short span of time, this company has gained much name, fame and loyal users. Though reading has its own specialty but listening to the audios of your favorite book is soothing in its own way.
With ample benefits up its sleeves, Audible surely seems like a must-have audio version of books, for the avid as well as the recreational readers. Grab your favorite audiobooks and make the most of this audio version of books, provided by the Amazon Audible, today!