- Inroads Realty Partners with CVC to Provide Real Estate Evaluations for Financial Institutions in the State of Texas
- CleverPlace Launches Profit-Sharing Blockchain E-Commerce Marketplace
- Autonomous Mobile Robots: More Diversity Than First Meets the Eye Finds IDTechEx Research
- Blue Prism Sets New Standard for Enterprise-Grade RPA, Democratising Workplace Automation While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Digital Workforces
- How does Shopify work
- DON’T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS – TWO THIRDS OF BRITS ARE WORRIED THEY’LL BE BURGLED OVER THE FESTIVE SEASON
- PIMP MY RIDE! UK’S MOTOR-MODIFYING HOTSPOTS REVEALED
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REFORM: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- A NEW BANKING PARADIGM FOR A NEW CONNECTED SOCIAL WORLD
- DON’T LET THE GRINCH STEAL CHRISTMAS
- WHAT WILL ANDROID PAY LOOK LIKE?
- SANDWICH GENERATION
- FROST & SULLIVAN COMMENDS WYPLAY’S FROG FOR DELIVERING THE FLEXIBILITY OF AN OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF MORE TRADITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SOLUTIONS
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- UK pensioners and their pensions are South Africa-bound
- Retirees rush to transfer funds to QROPS
- Expat wealth will be robust in 2012, says deVere Group
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...