- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- DUBAI’S DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND DELOITTE SIGN STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF IPSAS
- AICPA ISSUES NEW AUDITING STANDARD FOR AUDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING EXEMPT SECURITIES
- DR JIANQIAO LU APPOINTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD
- DR. ROBERT G. ECCLES JOINS OXFORD SAÏD AS VISITING PROFESSOR OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
- VETERAN SECURITIES ENFORCEMENT ATTORNEY GEORGE KOSTOLAMPROS RETURNS TO VENABLE AS WASHINGTON PARTNER
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 2015 OPENED WITH A HIRING BOOM AS TALENT SHORTAGES SWELL SALARIES
- ARGENTINA RANKED MOST COMPLEX PLACE TO DO BUSINESS IN THE WORLD
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEGL, TRANSFORMING GENERAL LEDGER FROM ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL INTO A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ASSET
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- Managing your carbon footprint – why the time is ripe to act now
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Housing In Canada
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...