The most profitable and successful organisations recognise the value of understanding the individual identity of their customers and employees. GBGroup (GBG) combines this concept of identity with technology to create an environment of trust, so that organisations can employ people and connect, communicate and transact with consumers, safely and responsibly.
We call this Identity Intelligence.
GBGroup’s Identity Intelligence solutions include:
- Register & Verify – International software and services for quick and accurate customer registration; and the verification of identities of individuals & businesses remotely.
- Cleanse & Engage – Innovative software and services which provide accurate and up-to-date identity information to deliver improved intelligent customer contact strategies.
- Employ & Comply – Thorough background checks through online verification and authentication of individuals enabling organisations to safeguard, recruit and engage with confidence.
- Trace & Investigate – Leading software and services which provide the most accurate and up-to-date picture of the UK’s population, properties and businesses to quickly locate, investigate and contact the right individual, first time.
GBG’s proprietary technology enable organisations to connect, communicate and transact with people safely, responsibly and profitably. In doing so, we help businesses like HBoS, Barclays, MBNA, Aviva, Zurich Insurance, BitCoin, eToro, Virgin Games, PartyGaming, Betfair and Ladbrokes understand their customers better to create more meaningful customer interactions – and reduce costs across the business.
GBG is a member of various trade bodies including:
- The Financial Technology Research Centre (FTRC)
- Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA)
- Remote Gambling Association (RGA)
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
- Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (IDM)
For any further information, please contact:
GB Group plc
GB House, Kingsfield Court
Chester Business Park