Dropshipping has become a very popular way of how to start dropshipping products online. In fact, thousands of sellers have discovered this method and are earning lots of money. However, not everyone has the know how to start dropshipping. There is a lot of work that is involved in this business and there are also many pitfalls that you must avoid. Fortunately, I have created this short guide to show you how to start dropshipping as quickly as possible.
The first thing you must do to start your ecommerce is to sign up for a free account at Facebook, Google AdWords, eBay, Amazon and Shopify. Dropshipping with these websites is very easy since they all have very user friendly shopping carts. Also, you will want to set up an account at Shopify because it offers some of the most advanced ecommerce features. After your shop is established, you will need to learn how to promote your product. Here is how you go about this.
– Brainstorm niche ideas. I like to think of my dropshipping businesses as small niche marketing plans. This way, I can be more flexible with the marketing tactics that I use. For example, you could start out by advertising specific hot items at your site or with Facebook, eBay, Amazon, or a blog.
– Pick one niche. There are literally millions of potential niches that sell on eBay. Spend some time picking one that you would feel comfortable selling on eBay or Facebook. It’s important that your products have high demand so you won’t get much competition. Also, make sure that your product fits in with the theme of your site or store.
– Get a free dropshipping store set up. Once you have a niche and have found a product that has a demand, you are ready to set up your online store or eBay shop. Dropshipping companies usually provide free trial memberships. Sign up for a free trial with a few companies and see which one gives you the best marketing results. The most popular packages allow you to create an eBay shop, manage your inventory and accept online store credits for payment.
– Pick one product to sell. As I mentioned before, there are literally millions of possible products that people will want to buy on eBay. So, pick one niche product that you know sells well and that will draw customers to your site. Remember, the key to a successful dropshipping business is getting maximum exposure for your product.
– Find niche markets. Look around online and search for wholesale drop shippers. The easiest way to do this is to use Google’s keyword tool to find keywords that are searched often by buyers. You can also use dropshipping stores to research your product to find niches that you can sell.
– Find potential niches. Find other similar products that don’t yet have much competition. You may be able to find niche ideas from these companies that aren’t as popular. Find these products in your own industry and niche and price them low enough to be competitive. This is how you go about finding profitable niche ideas.
– Build your website. Decide on how to dropship, set up your eBay auction, post pictures and information, and start promoting your website for one week. During this period, you should receive five to ten orders. Use the information you have accumulated to determine how to start a dropshipping store and list your first product.
– Create an eBay auction for your shopify store. The best thing about eBay is that it allows for a variety of payment methods, so you won’t need to learn any new software during this process. Choose an item to auction, write a blog post about it, and then post it on your shopify store. You’ll need to create an eBay auction page after that to publish your first product, but after that, everything is ready to go!
– Use free trials. eBay allows sellers to offer free trials, and dropshipping companies understand this. Begin accepting free trials from potential customers by creating a blog post about it, and then placing a link to your product in the blog post. Wait for your blog post to gain some popularity, place the link in the auction, and then sell the product when your blog post reaches a certain number of readers. These steps are how to start dropshipping with the best beginning!