Warwick Business School (WBS) in partnership with the Bank of England offer the MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation, a part-time, online programme designed to support professional development in the central banking and financial regulation sectors.
By studying online while remaining in your role, you will be able to immediately apply your new skills and processes into your workplace, while the modular structure of the course will provide you with the opportunity to evidence your learning as you go, supporting your professional development.
Blending the latest thinking in research and practice, and co-designed and delivered by leading academics, central bankers and regulators, this programme would be valuable to those working in Central Banking or the Finance sector, be that commercial and retail banking, regulatory, advisory or investment banking.
Contributing to your professional development, you may choose to initially only commit to a single module, which upon successful completion will grant you a Postgraduate Award qualification. From this, you may build up to a higher qualification level such as a Postgraduate Certificate, a Postgraduate Diploma, or a full Masters’ qualification.
Modules are delivered sequentially throughout the year and typically, one module will span a 17-week period, culminating in an assessment. As a guide, you can expect to spend approximately 11 hours studying each week.
- Expertise – The modular structure of the programme allows you to study individual topics and return to build up to a higher award to further your expertise at a future date.
- Enhanced ‘on the job’ performance – By continuing to work while studying, you will be able to instantly apply your new knowledge to your day-to-day work.
- Develop best practice – You will bring back to your organisation many proven tools and ideas gained through the module content and interaction with your faculty and peers.
- Flexibility – taught entirely online, this modular programme allows you to learn and develop while still in employment.
- Global network – Your expanded networking opportunities with like-minded individuals will not only be of benefit to you but to your employer as well.
If you have any questions regarding studying the MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation or one of its modules please contact Raj Purewal at Warwick Business School by telephone on +44 (0)24 7655 0265 or by email at [email protected]
Find out more and download a brochure wbs.ac.uk/go/banking
Course UTM: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/global-central-banking-and-financial-regulation/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=globalbankingfinancereview&utm_content=coursepage