The Only Conference For COOs And Heads Of Innovation From Europe’s Top Investment Banks
Want to gain an insight into how Europe’s leading investment banks are embracing innovation to transform their operating model to move beyond mandatory regulatory change to optimising profitability?
Attracting 150+ operations and innovations decision makers from Europe’s leading investment banks, only at CMIS will you gain access to the ‘who is who’ shaping the future of your industry.
Learn from their biggest successes on leveraging innovations in AI, DLT, Cloud, RPA, Fintech, Regtech and much more to accelerate your front-back operations, market infrastructure and regulatory transformation projects.
Quote discount code GBFRCMIS19 to save 15%!
When & Where
08 – 09 October, 2019
The Waldorf Hilton, London
44 (0)207 036 1378
The Waldorf Hilton
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Reuters Events Free Webinar – The Impact of The Pandemic On Executive Compensation
Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors Identify Equity Portfolio Exposure to Governance Risks
Join Reuters Events free webinar on Wednesday 7th October (10:00 ET/15:00 BST): Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors identify equity portfolio exposure to governance risks: The impact of the pandemic on executive compensation.
To stay ahead of the market, ‘Asset Owners’ and ‘Asset Managers’ must increase engagement with topics, such as incentive plans, to ensure they are socially responsible and aligned with performance.
Expert speakers include:
- Andrew Gebelin, Vice President of Research, Engagement and Stewardship, Glass Lewis
- Glenn Davis, Deputy Director, Council of Institutional Investors
- Aniel Mahabier, CEO, CGLytics
Our expert speakers provide exclusive insights on:
- How to benchmark your portfolio companies’ executive compensation practices
- Why companies pay-for-performance is still misaligned, even after they have taken pay cuts this year
- ESG in incentive plans; how to link to variable pay
- How to identify executive compensation risks in your portfolio and ensure good investments decisions are made
- The impact of equity requests on your portfolio; how to perform bench marking of stock-based compensation plan costs and evaluate risks of share dilution.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
How Siloed Data Leaves Financial Institutions Open to Fraud
By Stephanie Lapierre, CEO Tealbook Reducing the risk of fraud is a top priority for all financial institutions since fraud...
Dealing with the loneliness crisis with assistive technology
By Karen Dolva, CEO and Co-Founder of NoIsolation Humans are social beings, and for most children, school will be their...
Round Table Feature – Attracting FDI at times of crisis
In recent years the growth of Northern Ireland’s financial services sector has been fuelled by an unbeatable combination of world-class...
UK versus Australia – data regulation on both sides of the world
By Guy Hanson, VP, Customer Engagement, Validity While consumer data privacy continues to be a hotly debated topic and many...
COVID-19 is changing people’s preferences when it comes to BTL investments
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment Throughout 2020, investors have had to navigate increasingly treacherous and volatile market conditions...
Three things to help fintech unicorns grow profitability
By Kash Amini, CEO and Founder of MasLife The new breed of fintech companies is missing a trick with a...
How banks can take on Google in the race for AI talent
By Nicola Sullivan, solutions director at candidate engagement tech firm Meet & Engage The events of 2020 have made the...
Furlough Fraud: genuine mistake or cheating the system?
As the furlough scheme comes to an end, many employers will be at risk of falling foul of its stringent...
Five features that decrease the value of your home
When you’re preparing to sell your house or flat you might think of various steps you could take that might...
Regulatory overlaps cause conflicts, confusion and complexity: is collaboration the answer?
By Rob Fulcher, Head of Business – Americas, CUBE Global Regulatory overlaps are an ongoing, perplexing and often time-consuming anomaly....