- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Finance: your path to a quicker closing period
- Analyzing the Shifting Profile of Chief Risk Officers at Top US Banks
- Brexit concerns loom large, despite businesses doing all they can to prepare
- Leeds Building Society Selects Lombard Risk AgileREPORTER for Regulatory Reporting
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Blue Prism Technology Ecosystem Gathers Critical Momentum
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- BUILDING A MODERN FINANCE ORGANIZATION: KPMG AND BLACKLINE FORM ALLIANCE
- CORVIL UNVEILS NEW UTC TRACEABILITY SOLUTION FOR MIFID II AND CAT COMPLIANCE
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS UNVEILS ITS NEXT GENERATION OF VISUAL ANALYTICS
- How To Find Standard Deviation?
- ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS MAKES INDUSTRY’S EASIEST-TO-USE CPM SOFTWARE EVEN EASIER
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- TIMEXTENDER REVAMPING CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCE EXECUTIVES
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- BRITISH DATA SCIENCE SPECIALIST MATHSIGHT, UNLOCKS THE SECRET PANDA ALGORITHM USED BY GOOGLE TO COMBAT WEB SPAM.
- JUMIO INTRODUCES BAM CHECKOUT TO ENABLE FRICTIONLESS MOBILE TRANSACTIONS
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- NTT COMMUNICATIONS SELECTS PRECISIONPOINT FOCUS TO TRANSFORM CROSS COMPANY FINANCIAL INSIGHT
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- DATA COLLECTION & DIGITAL ADVERTISING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT M&A ACTIVITY QUICKENS AS VALUATIONS DIP; IN 2013 NEARLY USD 0.76 TRN IN HNW ASSETS CHANGES HANDS THROUGH DEALS
- BEYOND ANALYSIS: BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN DATA, TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...