wing to its modest growth in the past and the introduction of IPv6 numbering IP allocation system, Demand for IP geo-location service is anticipated to grow 3.0X through 2030. Furthermore, broadband penetration with FTTH initiatives by regional and global governmental bodies is also giving an uptick to its demand.
Emergence of digital marketing and its applications such as business intelligence and search pattern reorganization has enabled demand for content localization with respect to individual buying patterns. Introduction of IPv6 numbering system has enabled connection of IoT applications with internet services. Furthermore, need for enhancing security to gain customer loyalty has increased demand for IP geo-location services for detection of fraud transaction and anonymous users.
The market for IP geo-location services is experiencing impact of Covid-19 as result of country and state-wise lockdown across the globe. These lockdown have resulted in shutting down of numerous hospitality and cab services and e-commerce platforms. However, inclusion of groceries and food delivery services has accelerated demand for IP geo location services amid this lockdown. As result, market for IP geo-location service is experiencing high demand from OTT players as well as online gaming services.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4703
Global IP Geo-Location Market: Segmentation
For clearer understanding of the IP Geo-Location Market, analysts have segmented the market. The segmentation has been done on the basis of application, technology, and users. Each segment has been further explained with the help of graphs figures. This breakdown of the market gives the readers an objective view of the global IP Geo-Location Market, which is essential to make sound investments.
- Unmanaged Services
- Partially Managed Serviced
- Fully Managed Services
- Basic API Packages
- Core API Package
- Extended IP Geo-location API
- Localize Web Content
- Fraud Detection
- Target Advertisement
- Digital Rights Management
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- OTT Content Providers
- Online Retailer
- Gaming Operators
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4703
Key Takeaways of IP Geo-location Service Market
- Global IP Geo-location Service market is expected to create a value opportunity of around US$ 3.0 Bn during the forecast period, adding 3.5X more value in 2030 as compared to 2020
- Target advertisement segment will continue to dominate demand for IP Geo-location service market accounting for more than half of the global share, as a result of enhanced customer experience and analysis customers’ buying patterns.
- China and India will continue to maintain their supremacy in IP Geo-location Service market with highest number of communication subscribers and high data usage rate. IP Geo-location Service market in Asia Pacific is poised to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10% through 2030.
- Increasing investments by government and related authorities in smart cities and telecom industry for development of backbone infrastructure is fuelling market growth. These infrastructure will result in providing better support and get maximum accuracy which will eventually boost demand for IP geo-location service market over the forecast period.
- North America is estimated to be the most lucrative market in terms of revenue generation. Market is currently valued at US$ 1,000 Mn and is expected to show prolific expansion over the forecast period
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4703
“Adoption of IPv6 with supporting IoT and AI applications will lead to an upswing in demand for IP Geo-location service for Digital Right Management (DRM), secured payment platforms and enhanced customer buying experiencing”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global IP Geo-Location Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global IP Geo-Location Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global IP Geo-Location Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583