- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- WellCare Announces Five-Year $1.3 Billion Amended and Restated Credit Agreement
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Skyline National Bank Complete Merger with Great State Bank
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Wabtec and GE Transportation to Merge, Creating Global Leader for Rail Equipment, Services and Software
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- ECN CAPITAL SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- DIGITAL BANKING SUCCESS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...