SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 12, 2018 — Virtual Instruments, the leader in application-centric hybrid infrastructure performance management, announced today its participation at NetApp Insight 2018, taking place in Las Vegas from October 22-24. At the event, Virtual Instruments will host a session on cloud migration planning, and will also showcase and demo VirtualWisdom, the industry’s most comprehensive infrastructure performance monitoring and analytics platform; WorkloadWisdom, the industry’s leading storage workload performance validation platform; and the Cloud Migration Readiness service, which helps companies more intelligently migrate workloads to the cloud.
NetApp Insight is the largest annual event for the NetApp storage community, and the focus of this year’s edition is helping attendees unleash the full potential of their data. During the event, customers, engineers, consultants and partners are given the opportunity learn from industry experts and peers through a variety of technical sessions and self-paced labs. Attendees will find both VirtualWisdom and the WorkloadWisdom platforms to be directly relevant to their storage infrastructure performance and availability assurance strategies, and those interested in learning more about cloud migration planning best practices are invited to attend Virtual Instruments’ Sponsor Breakout session, What You Must Know BEFORE Starting a Migration to the Cloud.
Many organizations don’t have a clear strategy for migrating existing production applications to the cloud. IT and cloud architects are charged with recommending cloud platforms, but organizations want to know the potential performance and cost impact to the applications designated for migration before moving them to the cloud. In this session, attendees will learn:
- The steps that must be taken to obtain the answers to pre-migration questions
- The importance of workload dependencies mapping that includes analyzing communications to internal and external services, as well as their intensity
- How to reduce complexity when dealing with thousands of workloads and performance verification in the cloud
Following are details on Virtual Instruments’ presence at NetApp Insight 2018:
Booth and Demonstration Details:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- What: Live demos, one-on-one meetings with senior technical and product leadership, daily giveaways
- Where: Virtual Instruments’ Booth #202 Mandalay Bay Resort & Convention Center 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- When: October 22-24, 2018
- What: Virtual Instruments: What You Must Know BEFORE Starting a Migration to the Cloud
- Presenter: Ricardo A. Negrete, senior director of services and technology, Virtual Instruments
- Where: Breakers Hallway, Level 2 – Follow Signage Mandalay Bay Resort & Convention Center 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- When: October 23, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
Through the demonstrations of VirtualWisdom, WorkloadWisdom and the Cloud Migration Readiness service, NetApp Insight 2018 attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand how app-centric hybrid infrastructure performance management solutions can benefit their IT organizations. To request a meeting at NetApp Insight, complete the online form here. To learn more about Virtual Instruments and its solutions, please visit: https://www.virtualinstruments.com/
To learn more about NetApp Insight 2018, please visit: https://insight.netapp.com/
About Virtual Instruments Virtual Instruments is the leader in application-centric hybrid infrastructure management. It provides comprehensive infrastructure instrumentation and performance analytics for enterprise data centers. The company’s solutions give IT teams deep workload visibility and actionable insights into their end-to-end systems across the hybrid data center. Virtual Instruments empowers companies to maximize the performance, availability and utilization of their production IT infrastructure from the data center to the cloud. The privately held company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. For more information, visit https://www.virtualinstruments.com
Contact Anne Stanley 10Fold for Virtual Instruments [email protected] +1 415 800 5383