- Ahlibank successfully completes a new 5 year bond transaction raising US$ 500M
- Fidelis Cybersecurity raises growth capital to accelerate innovation of its unified security platform and 24/7 MDR service
- Ørsted Announce Plans for Offshore Wind Farm to Power 1 Million Homes, ahead of speaking at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Invoca Announces Enhanced Integrations with Google Marketing Platform and AMP Support
- Grab the Best Travel Deals to Seal the Opportunity of Your Dream Vacation
- Modernizing Infrastructure Asset Management Leading to Major New Projects and Partnerships
- Tech Brands Boom with Expansion Beyond Traditional Domains
- PEGA EXTENDS CLOUD CHOICE THROUGH COLLABORATION WITH PIVOTAL
- COUPA AND SABRE EXPAND TECHNOLOGY COLLABORATION TO ADVANCE INTEGRATED TRAVEL AND EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
- CONFERMA PARTNERS WITH DERBYSOFT TO OFFER ENHANCED PAYMENT OPTIONS
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- DEVELOPING MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES – THE ROLE OF THE MOBILE PHONE CAMERA
- BANKS’ BIG DATA PROBLEM
- BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE IN THE CLOUDS
- Information Builders and Capital Markets Consulting partner to bring peace of mind for banking reform
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...