The “US Biofertilizer Market – Segmented by Microorganisms – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The total consumption of US Biofertilizer Market was 245,463.4 metric ton in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The number of certified organic farms have been increasing at a very slow rate in the United States, from 14,093 farms in 2014 to a slight drop to 12,818 farms in 2015, with an increase to 14,185 farms in 2016. California accounted for the highest number of farms in the country, with 2,713 certified organic farms in 2016.
The total consumption of rhizobium biofertilizer in US is 87,842.1 metric ton in 2017. These inoculants are the best known and most exploited for their symbiotic nitrogen-fixing ability. The popular genera used are bradyrhizobium, sinorhizobium, azorhizobium, mesorhizobium, and allorhizobium. They are distributed all across North America. As of 2014, the majority of bio fertilizers used were rhizobium-based, which constituted a major portion of the US market demand.
Key Developments of US Biofertilizer Market
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
May 2018 – Omics International has organized several conferences globally and has invited researches and scholars to submit their manuscripts regarding biofertilizers. After the peer review process for each manuscript, few of them are published.
Jul 2016 – The National Organic Program, a part of USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service enforces the regulations to be followed in order to ensure the integrity of the USDA organic seal.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Scope & Methodology
3. Market Dynamics 3.1 Drivers 3.1.1 Increased Practice of Organic Farming 3.1.2 Need for Improving Soil Organic Matter 3.1.3 Increasing Government Support to Promote Organic Farming 3.2 Restraints 3.2.1 Low Product Efficacy under Unfavorable Conditions 3.2.2 Stringent and Time-consuming Process of Registration 3.2.3. Low Shelf Life of Microorganisms
4. Industry Analysis 4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Market Segmentation 5.1 By Micro Organism 5.1.1 Rhizobium 5.1.2 Azotobacter 5.1.3 Azospirillum 5.1.4 Blue-green Algae 5.1.5 Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria 5.1.6 Mycorrhiza 5.1.7 Other Microorganisms
6. Competitive Landscape 6.1 Most Adopted Strategies 6.2 Most Active Companies 6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles 7.1 Abhinav Biotech 7.2 Agrinos AS 7.3 Agro Solutions Gmbh & Co 7.4 Bioworks Inc. 7.5 Camson Biotechnologies Limited 7.6 Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation 7.7 Lallemand Inc. 7.8 Symborg SL
List Not Exhaustive
8. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzmshg/united_states?w=4