- “Your basket contains: one microwaveable lasagne, and a mortgage. Proceed to checkout”
- Customer data ownership in retail banking is changing
- Pan-European Instant Payments – Which Scheme Should Banks Choose?
- Digital transformation, transform the data, and the rest will follow
- New analysis on Svenska Handelsbanken
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- To maximise agility, financial organisations must free themselves to proactively divest
- STAYING AGILE: THE KEY TO LONGEVITY FOR TODAY’S CHALLENGER BANKS
- BAKERHOSTETLER WINS SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON BEHALF OF VOLVO TRUCKS IN DISPUTE OVER SALE OF DEALERSHIPS IN MARYLAND, VIRGINIA AND WEST VIRGINIA
- INDUSTRY CREATES BRAND FOR NEW UAE DIGITAL CHALLENGER BANK CBD NOW
- OVERCOMING METADATA’S MEGA PROBLEM
- THE GROWING PAINS OF THE UK’S CHALLENGER BANKS
- FIVE HOT TOPICS FOR MONEY20/20 EUROPE
- DON’T SHACKLE THE WORLD’S MOST DISRUPTIVE BRANDS – USE THEM FOR INSPIRATION
- UNTOUCHED TUSCANY: UNDISCOVERED ANCIENT TOWN EMERGES AMONGST GROWING TOURIST NUMBERS
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...