The “Truck & Bus Builder” newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Truck & Bus Builder is the international monthly newsletter of commercial vehicle manufacturing developments. It is a subscription-based publication and is read by senior executives around the world involved in the manufacture, marketing, sale and operation of commercial vehicles. It has some 7,000 readers in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Truck & Bus Builder (T&BB) is the international newsletter of commercial vehicle manufacturing developments. This highly regarded publication was first established in October 1978 and has been published monthly ever since.
The aim of T&BB is to report on developments within the commercial vehicle manufacturing industry providing its readers with accurate and unbiased information.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
T&BB is read by senior executives across the globe involved directly or indirectly in the manufacture, sale, marketing and operation of commercial vehicles. It is regarded as the most comprehensive source of information available in the commercial vehicle manufacturing industry and many have described it as ‘required reading’.
- Dana to buy axle and drive-shaft business of U.S. Manufacturing Corporation (USM)
- SAF-Holland opens new axle plant in Turkey
- Wielton targets trailer market in West Africa
- Isuzu launches Giga truck in Russia
- Scania secures bus contract in Iran
- Mercedes fits ABA 4 and Sideguard Assist in Actros
- Italian Rimorchi changes name to Viberti Rimorchi
- Germany permits 25.25m combinations
- Irizar targets growth with e-bus and integral coaches
- Microvast plans expansion in USA
- Alfatronix increases USB output to meet demand
- UK – Truck and bus statistics
- Europe – Truck & bus statistics
- Alexander Dennis
- Allison Transmission
- Ashok Leyland
- BAE Systems
- Hankook Tire
- Hinduja Group
- Leyland Trucks
- Thermo King
- VDL Bus & Coach
- Volswagen Truck & Bus
- Westport Fuel Systems
- and many more…
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqbqp3/truck_and_bus?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900