The “Transport Security Congress – Industry-wide collaboration on Security and Safety in the Digital Age” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Maintaining reliability, efficiency, and customer experience whilst prioritizing security is important for any operator.
A security breach could cause major loss of revenue, a PR disaster, and potentially cause injury and even loss of life to staff and members of the public. It is critical that we make ourselves aware of the different forms of threats so we can understand and mitigate them.
The congress will focus on how to leverage the rapid advancement of technology and how operators can use it in their favor. As the transportation sector becomes more modernized keeping up with new technology is important such as using data to efficiently deploy resources the networks, maximizing security and reducing costs.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Operators have a lot of work to do to ensure that they are constantly keeping up to date with emerging security risks. This is why the Transport Security Congress is the ideal place to meet with them and help them navigate this challenge.
Why attend Transport Security Congress?
The Transport Security Congress brings together business and security leaders from all sectors of passenger and goods transportation to discuss solutions to the evolving security and safety risk landscape.
Cyber security technology
- CCTV and security cameras
- Scanning technology
- Telecommunications providers
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- Training providers
- Virtual reality
- Passenger information systems providers
- Risk management consultancy
- Emergency management consultancy
- Law firms
- Signalling and communications suppliers
- Asset management and maintenance suppliers
- Safety system suppliers
Independent consultants Transport Security Congress:
- Digitalisation of transportation networks
- Physical security
- Addressing safety and security concerns about autonomous vehicles
- Investing in artificial intelligence and IoT around transportation
- Positive Train Control implementation
- Signalling on railroads
- Asset maintenance
- Staff management and training to reduce accidents and fatalities
- American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
- Association of American Railroads
- CN Railway
- Control Systems Cyber Security Association
- DXC Technology
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Genesee & Wyoming
- Government Technology & Services Coalition
- Holland & Knight LLP
- ITS America
- Indigo Vision
- Intelligent Security Systems
- Keolis Commuter Services
- LA Metro
- MTA New York City Transit
- Michael W. Lowder & Global Associates LLC
- Montana Department of Transportation
- NCC Group
- New Jersey Transit
- Nigerian Railway Corporation
- Night Shift Shoe Lights
- Rockwell Collins
- SC3 Automation
- SleepSafe Drivers
- Sun Country Airlines
- Tampa International Airport
- The Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
- UK Department for Transport
- UKI Security Services
- US Coast Guard
- Utah Transit Authority
- Watco Transportation Services
- Waterfall Security
- Wyoming Highway Patrol
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzzjw9/transport?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Transport, IT