The “Indonesia Road Freight Transport Market – Segmented by Destination (International/ Cross-border, Domestic) and End User – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indonesia road freight transport market is expected to grow due to the increasing governmental efforts to improve the economic condition in Indonesia.
Some of the major trends that are driving the growth of the road freight transport in the Indonesian market are relatively young population, increasing disposable income, and a growing e-commerce market. Increasing competition, due to the presence of local and international players, is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
The development of road infrastructure in Indonesia is one of the major agendas of the Indonesian government and this is expected to create new opportunities for the freight and logistics firms in the country.
The growth of the road freight market in Indonesia is aided by the increasing growth rate of the domestic segment. The increasing demand from within the e-commerce market in the country has fueled the domestic freight and logistics market. The Indonesian government is highly focused on developing domestic road networks to catalyze the road freight market in the country. The government is gearing up to improve connectivity across the country with the development of 12 economic corridors.
Indonesia is an archipelago with more than 17,000 islands. The larger islands of Java, Sumatra, and Sulawesi have extensive road-dominated internal transport systems, with rail as the secondary mode in Java and Sumatra. The presence of road networks and the increasing government investments for the development of the same are the major factors driving the growth of the domestic segment in the country.
Major Market Developments
- PT Yusen Logistics Solutions, Indonesia, is strengthening its contract logistics business in Indonesia by relocating and expanding warehouse facilities in the MM2100 industrial town, Jakarta.
- DHL Global Forwarding launched a dedicated cold chain warehouse to support Indonesia’s expanding life sciences industry. A new temperature-controlled bonded warehouse has been launched in Jakarta by DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea, and road freight services. This move will help Indonesia’s life sciences industry to optimize its supply chains ahead of the rapid projected growth.
- DHL Group
- Kerry Group
- CEVA Logistics (Indonesia) Co. Ltd.
- Schenker (Indonesia) Co. Ltd.
- Yusen Logistics – Puninar Yusen Logistics Indonesia Pt
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights and Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Transport & Storage Sector Statistics at Macroeconomic Level
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kfkr2/the_road_freight?w=4