Kronos Incorporated today announced a trio of new honors for the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud suite, which has been recognized by Constellation Research, G2 Crowd, and TrustRadius as a top solution for human resources (HR) and payroll.
- Constellation Research, a leading technology research and advisory firm, recently named Workforce Ready to its Constellation ShortList„¢ for Payroll for North American small and midsized businesses.
- The Constellation ShortList recognizes payroll service providers who help both employees better understand and manage their paychecks and payroll managers to efficiently manage the payroll process in the cloud.
- G2 Crowd honored Workforce Ready as a leader in the Best HR Management Suites software category for Winter 2019.
- The Best HR Management Suites category highlights organizations that deliver exceptional core human resources, talent acquisition, and/or performance management solutions. Leaders are determined by user satisfaction reviews.
- Business technology review site TrustRadius has named Workforce Ready a top-rated solution in two categories: HR Management and Payroll.
- TrustRadius compiles unbiased user reviews based on criteria such as usability, performance, support, and implementation.
- Workforce Ready delivers HR, workforce management, and payroll in a unified cloud platform with a single employee record. It features a fully responsive user experience that adapts across mobile phones, tablets, and computers, allowing all users to complete important actions from anywhere, at any time.
- Predictive analytics delivered by Workforce Ready, including Employee Perspectives powered by AIMEE “ the artificial intelligence engine for managers and employees “ deliver real-time insights that help frontline managers and HR leaders collaborate more closely to better develop, compensate, engage, and retain top talent.
- The award-winning Kronos customer success program leads, connects, and empowers organizations to realize the full value of their HCM investment, beginning at implementation with Kronos Paragon, a proprietary implementation methodology, and offering innovative programs throughout the customer journey, such as Kronos Community, a thriving online hub for product information and peer-driven collaboration.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos Our customer-first philosophy guides everything we do at Kronos. In addition to driving new innovations in predictive analytics, usability, and performance, we have an obligation to our customers to deliver unparalleled service and support. Were honored to once again be recognized as a leader and top-rated HCM provider by our customers and especially proud that employees who use Kronos HCM solutions as part of their job every day rank us highly through G2 Crowd and TrustRadius.
- Holger Mueller, principal analyst and vice president, Constellation Research With data collection, human resources, time and attendance, and payroll, Kronos offers small and midsized organizations a true single-vendor approach to human capital management that spans the entire workforce, whether paid hourly or salary, part-time or full-time. In addition to streamlining the entire punch to paycheck process, the unified platform approach by Kronos simplifies implementations, reduces integrations, and provides accurate, real-time data for predictive analytics.
- Kara Kennedy, director of market research, G2 Crowd “Workforce Ready has been named a Leader in G2 Crowd’s Winter 2019 HR Management Suites Grid Report. In reviews, Kronos users gave Workforce Ready high satisfaction ratings, particularly for payroll and time & attendance features, as well as their ease of use.”
- Megan Headley, vice president of research, TrustRadius Workforce Ready has earned two Top Rated awards for HR Management Software and Payroll Software from TrustRadius, based entirely on customer feedback. Reviewers on TrustRadius value Workforce Readys robust reporting capabilities, easy access for employees with its mobile application and self-service portal, and integrations with data import systems.
- Learn how Kronos HCM solutions are built to meet the needs of the entire workforce.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage todays modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations including half of the Fortune 1000 and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.