The “North America Membrane Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Market – Segmented by Material Type, Origin, Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In recent times, membrane wastewater treatment technologies have advanced rapidly, spurred along by a series of incremental technological advances and lack of fresh water resources worldwide.
The plans for market expansion in the membrane WWT technology market majorly depend on the industrial productivity and the packaged WWT systems.
The report is segmented based on application as follows – healthcare, energy, industrial, food & beverage, and others. Based on geography, the market has been segmented into – United States, Canada, Mexico, and the rest of North America, with the United States holding the largest share in the market.
- Increasing Demand for Low Pressure Membrane Technologies
- Application Across a Broadening Range of Industrial & Municipal Installation
Developments in the Market
- Newater Technology Inc., announced its new strategic partnership with NW Blockchain Limited (NWBL), a blockchain developer focused upon environmental protection projects, to jointly develop blockchain applications to use in the wastewater treatment industry.
- GE Water & Process Technologies planned to retrofit Lake Manatee Water Treatment Plant in Florida, US, with its ZeeWeed 1000 ultrafiltration membranes.
- Aquabio Ltd, based in Worcester, designed and built the whiskey industry’s first ever anaerobic membrane bioreactor system to treat wastewater at the Glenmorangie distillery in Scotland’s Northern Highlands.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Black & Veatch
- Degrmont Industry
- Dow Water & Process
- Evoqua Water Techno
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- IDE Technologies
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- Louis Berger
- Mott Macdonald
- Remondis Aqua
- Suez Environnement
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Alfa Laval
- BASF SE
- Mak Water
- Koch Membrane Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp2z2l/the_membrane?w=4