The “Organic Farming Market: By Type of Input; By Crop Type; & Geography – Forecast 2016-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Demand for food safety and sustainable production is driving the organic farming market. Organic farming process is mainly driven by its advantages such as enhanced productivity rate by using natural resources, increased age and fertility of soil and many more.
Organic farming provide various benefits such as reduction of soil erosion, less consumption of water, crop diversity, increased productivity of crops and others. These benefits are making farmers to prefer organic farming over other techniques, thus driving the organic farming market.
Enhanced emissions of carbon dioxide, less productivity as compared to artificial farming are some of the key restraining factors of the organic farming market.
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries in each region. Americas held major share in the market in 2015 in terms of revenue followed by Europe.
Organic farming inputs manufacturing companies have gone through M&As, JVs, partnerships and collaborations which enable them the use of new techniques and meet the growing demand of organic farming.
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer Cropscience AG (Germany)
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India)
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. (India)
- Koppert Biological Systems (Netherlands)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (U.S.)
- Monsanto Company (U.S.)
- Novozymes A/S (Denmark)
- The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Valent Biosciences Corporation (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered
1. Organic Farming Market Overview
2. Organic Farming Market Executive Summary
3. Organic Farming Market Landscape
4. Organic Farming Market Forces
5. Organic Farming Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Organic Farming Market – Land & Production Overview
7. Organic Farming Market – by Type of Input
8. Organic Farming Market – by Crop Type
9. Organic Farming Market – by Geography
10. Organic Farming Market Entropy
11. Oncology Market – Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9m326/the_global?w=4