The “Global Environmental Sensors Market – Segmented by Product Type (Fixed, Portable), Sensing Type (Humidity, Temperature, Gas, Pressure), End User, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Environmental sensors market was valued at USD 1.08 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of over 9.21% during the forecast period 2018-2023, to reach a value of USD 1.83 billion by 2023.
- Increasing Awareness toward Health Implications of Environmental Pollution
- North America is the Largest Region for the Market
Major Developments in the Market
- Omron released multi-function Environmental Sensors for IoT. Omron launched multi-function Environmental Sensor that quickly allows designers to monitor seven parameters from one easy to integrate module.
- Sensirion launched new evaluation kit for environmental sensors. Sensirion offers its SEK-Environmental Sensing. The SEK-Environmental Sensing allows engineers to evaluate sensors and develop innovative sensor applications even more quickly and easily.
- ams AG
- Raritan Inc
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Sensirion AG Switzerland
- Toshniwal Sensing Devices Pvt. Ltd.
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- Earth Sciences
- NESA Srl
- EKO Instruments B.V
- Servoflo Corporation
2. Research Methodology
3. Environmental Sensors Market Insights
4. Environmental Sensors Market Dynamics
5. Global Environmental Sensor Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbgvxh/the_global?w=4