The “Global Environmental Sensors Market – Segmented by Product Type (Fixed, Portable), Sensing Type (Humidity, Temperature, Gas, Pressure), End User, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Environmental sensors market was valued at USD 1.08 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of over 9.21% during the forecast period 2018-2023, to reach a value of USD 1.83 billion by 2023.
- Increasing Awareness toward Health Implications of Environmental Pollution
- North America is the Largest Region for the Market
Major Developments in the Market
- Omron released multi-function Environmental Sensors for IoT. Omron launched multi-function Environmental Sensor that quickly allows designers to monitor seven parameters from one easy to integrate module.
- Sensirion launched new evaluation kit for environmental sensors. Sensirion offers its SEK-Environmental Sensing. The SEK-Environmental Sensing allows engineers to evaluate sensors and develop innovative sensor applications even more quickly and easily.
- ams AG
- Raritan Inc
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Sensirion AG Switzerland
- Toshniwal Sensing Devices Pvt. Ltd.
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- Earth Sciences
- NESA Srl
- EKO Instruments B.V
- Servoflo Corporation
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Research Methodology
3. Environmental Sensors Market Insights
4. Environmental Sensors Market Dynamics
5. Global Environmental Sensor Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbgvxh/the_global?w=4