The “Europe Cross-Border Road Transport Market – Segmented by Service, Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The factors, such as the presence of many landlocked countries and the developed economies, increasing trade activity, urbanization and rising disposable income, and liberalization of cabotage are expected to drive the growth of CBRT.
Apart from these, the government plans to establish a single European market with smooth and borderless movement of goods across the countries by deconstructing the barriers, the China’s belt and road initiative (BRI) connecting the east and the west, are also expected to fuel the growth of the cross-border road freight movement in Europe.
However, there exist many barriers for the cross-border road transport in the European countries. The divergence in the regulations and standards and lack of sufficient cross-border oriented cooperation between countries are the obstacles to free flow of goods through cross-border road transportation.
Apart from these, congestion and the emissions of CO2 remain as the main concerns for preferring road transport.
- Central and Eastern European Countries – Poised to Witness High Growth
- Cabotage – Vital in Cross-Border Trade
- Transport 2050 Policy – Effect on Cross-Border Road Transport in Europe
- Technology – Makes It Better
Key Market Developments
- An agreement was signed between Poland and Slovakia to develop cross-border bridge, which includes linking of Poland’s new S19 expressway with Slovakia’s new and planned R4. The agreement was signed as an effort to create a Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T) named Via Carpathia. Via Carpathia runs from Lithuania to Greece through Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary. This boosts the businesses in the region.
- Poland and Belarus signed an agreement to develop cross-border transport infrastructure between the countries, which includes maintenance of bridges at the borders and check points.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics – (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities)
5. Europe Cross-Border Road Transportation Segmentation
6. Insights on the Cross-Border Road Transport of Key Countries
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- DB Schenker
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Ceva Logistics
- Nippon Express
- Yusen Logistics
- P&O Ferrymasters
- Hitachi Transport System
- XPO Logistics
- DPD Group/Geopost
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- General Logistics Systems (GLS)
- Agility Logistics
- Kerry Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ft2ld/the_european?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900