The “North America Equipment Monitoring Market Analysis (2018-2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North American Equipment Monitoring Market size is expected to witness market growth of 6.1% CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2024.
Optimization of asset utilization, stringent norms pertaining to workplace and personal safety, and growing awareness about the quality in oil & gas, chemicals, and food & beverages industries are contributing to the growth of the equipment monitoring market in North America.
Additionally, implementation of plant asset management techniques and the presence of major market players herein further add to the adoption of equipment monitoring systems in North America.
- Based on Monitoring Process, the market is segmented into Online Equipment Monitoring and Portable Equipment Monitoring.
- Based on Monitoring Type, the market is segmented into Vibration Monitoring, Thermal Monitoring, Noise Monitoring, Lubrication Monitoring, GPS Tracking, Corrosion Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, and Others.
- Based on Industry Vertical, the market is segmented into Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Food & Beverages, Power Generation, Metals & Mining, Marine, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the market is segmented into U.S, Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Equipment Monitoring Market
Chapter 4. North America Equipment Monitoring Market by Monitoring Type
Chapter 5. North America Equipment Monitoring Market by Industry Vertical
Chapter 6. North America Equipment Monitoring Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric (GE)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- SKF (Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB)
- Pruftechnik Dieter Busch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3bn58/the_equipment?w=4