The “Global Mobile Accelerator Market – Segmented by Device, Type, Applications, Service, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Mobile Accelerator Market was valued at USD 1.56 billion, and it is expected to reach USD 8.01 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 31.34%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The report profiles the professional and managed service providers of mobile accelerator services for various applications.
The mobile accelerator market is primarily driven by the increased need for enhanced customer experience, coupled with the cost to retain a customer. Increasing mobile traffic mobile marketing is another reason that may fuel the growth of this market, as 51% of the digital ads budget was spent on mobile in 2016. The challenge faced by the mobile accelerator market is that in order to generate revenue, the data is shared with the third party vendors, thus, putting the consumers’ data at risk.
- Organizations Shifting Focus to Consumer Experience
- Asia Pacific – Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
Major Developments in the Market
- Noor Bank introduced Noor trade biz accelerator for small and medium enterprise customers.
- Radisys Corporation launched an open business accelerator for telecom providers.
- Google LLC launched a new four-month training program for tech start-ups and developers in Asia, which is expected to increase startups in India.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Akamai Technologies Inc.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Flash Networks Inc.
- Nokia Siemens Networks Inc.
- Flash Networks Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- F5 Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technologies Inc.
- Rockstart Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Mobidia Technology Inc.
- Ascom Holding AG
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Mobile Accelerator Market Insights
5. Mobile Accelerator Market Dynamics
6. Global Mobile Accelerator Market – Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. The Future of the Global Mobile Accelerator Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7nqkq/the_8_billion?w=4