Tendril has announced the availability of Tendril Home Energy Analytics, a revolutionary web-based software application that drastically improves demand side management (DSM) program planning and performance. Tendril Home Energy Analytics self-service usability puts a 360-degree view of energy consumers at the fingertips of executives, program managers and marketers. It taps directly into the Tendril Platform to search and analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on each household to derive insights on the profile and energy use of the home and occupant, the products and services they are likely to purchase, and how they will respond to promotions and recommendations.
Were always looking for innovative products to give our DSM program managers and marketers a high-powered tool to better understand our customers and provide them the services they are looking for, said Chuck Caisley, Chief Customer Officer, Evergy. Were expecting Tendril Home Energy Analytics will give us the data and insights we need to improve program performance, track and analyze results.
Just as Software-as-a-Service was revolutionary in its ability to provide access to more nimble and innovative solutions, when compared to large enterprise platforms or internal IT efforts, these types of on-demand analytics solutions will do the same thing. Tendril Home Energy Analytics has the agility and usability to serve a DSM groups customer analytics needs by providing the following insights and setting up the resulting actions:
- Customer Engagement – Identify channel, content and messaging preferences to drive deeper customer engagement.
- DSM Program Design and Operations – Understand which customers have inefficient homes, need a new HVAC, or are interested in a particular energy efficiency or demand management program.
- Marketing – Find customers with a high propensity to purchase certain products or enroll in programs and target marketing efforts to those customers.
- Regulatory Proceedings – Substantiate regulatory filings with data that demonstrates an understanding of customer needs and preferences, as well as clearer expectations of program participation.
- System Planning – Predict the location of new DERs, like solar, electric vehicles or smart thermostats, and model their impact on the grid.
- Customer Operations – Identify and proactively mitigate customer issues to reduce customer service calls.
Utilities have massive amounts of data at their fingertips, but until now its been a challenge for program managers and marketers to derive actionable insights without using complex tools, most of which require an experienced IT professional, said Adrian Tuck, CEO, Tendril. With Tendril Home Energy Analytics we are putting the power of a robust analytics solution in the hands of executives, program managers and marketers. Its sophisticated insights and complex modeling are delivered in a user interface so intuitive that any business user can leverage it to design, market and execute their programs.
Tendril Home Energy Analytics is available today. For additional information or to request a demonstration, visit here.
Tendril is transforming the residential energy market. Our data analytics on more than 123 million homes creates new business opportunities for any product or service provider connected to the home. Today, this includes electric and gas utilities and energy retailers. Built over more than a decade, the Tendril Platform delivers real-time, ever-evolving data about the home and how people use energy in it. These rich insights help our customers improve customer acquisition, increase engagement and orchestrate home energy experiences. For more information, please visit www.tendrilinc.com and follow us on Twitter at @Tendril.