- Are FinTech Capabilities on Par with Investor Expectations?
- Michael Best Expands with Combination of Modus Law
- King & Spalding Bolsters IP Practice with Two New Partners in New York
- Corporate Partner Thomas (Ted) E. Keim, Jr. Joins King & Spalding’s Chicago Office
- BAKERHOSTETLER ELECTS PAUL SCHMIDT TO CHAIR, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES SIX NEW PARTNERS
- ROBERT HAYS RE-ELECTED FOR FIFTH TERM AS KING & SPALDING CHAIRMAN
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS PATENT LITIGATION TEAM IN CHICAGO OFFICE
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS SECOND U.S. ATTORNEY TO CHAMBERS-RANKED WHITE COLLAR TEAM
- REAL ESTATE LAWYER TYLER STRADLING JOINS SEYFARTH
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ONE OF THE NATION’S LEADING ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LAW TEAMS IN NEW YORK
- MCDERMOTT FURTHER EXPANDS ITS PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE IN CHICAGO
- BAKERHOSTETLER ANNOUNCES 12 NEW PARTNERS
- FEDERAL PROSECUTOR AND SECURITIES AND COMMODITIES FRAUD TASK FORCE CHIEF KATHERINE GOLDSTEIN JOINS MILBANK
- ORRICK ADDS M&A AND ENERGY PARTNER IN HOUSTON WITH LATIN AMERICA FOCUS
- ED BATTS JOINS ORRICK AS GLOBAL CO-HEAD OF M&A
- U.S. ATTORNEY STEVEN M. DETTELBACH REJOINS BAKERHOSTETLER AS CO-LEADER OF WHITE COLLAR DEFENSE AND CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS TEAM
- SEYFARTH EXPANDS LITIGATION DEPARTMENT IN BOSTON WITH NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ANTITRUST AND FRANCHISE GROUP
- LEADING LITIGATOR AND ANTITRUST ATTORNEY CARL HITTINGER JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER IN PHILADELPHIA
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...