Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter earnings on Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. ET. A news release outlining the financial results will be issued before the market opens the same day.
To participate in the live call on November 8, investors should dial (877) 303-9047 ten minutes prior to the start time. In addition, the call will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast of the conference call, please go to www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call to register. Following the call, the webcast will be archived and available at www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section.
Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) (www.strategiceducation.com) is dedicated to enabling economic mobility with education. We serve working adult students through a range of educational opportunities that include: Strayer University and Capella University (separate institutions that are each regionally accredited), which collectively offer flexible and affordable associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs; a Top-25 Princeton Review-ranked online MBA program through the Jack Welch Management Institute; self-paced courses for college credit through Sophia; customized degrees for corporations through [email protected]; and non-degree web and mobile application development courses through DevMountain, Generation Code, Hackbright Academy, and The New York Code + Design Academy. These programs help our students prepare for success in todays jobs and find a path to bettering their lives.
Forward Looking Statements
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements made pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the Reform Act). Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as expect, estimate, assume, believe, anticipate, will, forecast, outlook, plan, project, or similar words and may include statements with respect to, among other things, future events or the future financial performance of SEI, the anticipated benefits of the merger, including estimated synergies; SEIs plans, objectives and expectations; future financial and operating results; and other statements that are not historical facts. The statements are based on SEIs current expectations and are subject to a number of assumptions, uncertainties and risks. In connection with the safe-harbor provisions of the Reform Act, SEI has identified important factors that could cause SEIs actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The assumptions, uncertainties and risks include:
- the risk that the benefits of the merger, including expected synergies, may not be fully realized or may take longer to realize than expected;
- the risk that the merger may not advance the combined companys business strategy and growth strategy;
- the risk that the combined company may experience difficulty integrating Strayers and Capellas employees or operations;
- the potential diversion of managements attention resulting from the merger;
- the pace of growth of student enrollment;
- our continued compliance with Title IV of the Higher Education Act, and the regulations thereunder, as well as regional accreditation standards and state regulatory requirements;
- rulemaking by the Department of Education and increased focus by the U.S. Congress on for-profit education institutions;
- competitive factors;
- risks associated with the opening of new campuses;
- risks associated with the offering of new educational programs and adapting to other changes;
- risks relating to the timing of regulatory approvals;
- our ability to implement our growth strategy;
- risks associated with the ability of our students to finance their education in a timely manner; and
- general economic and market conditions.
Many of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions are beyond SEIs ability to control or predict. Because of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Furthermore, these forward-looking statements speak only as of the information currently available to SEI on the date they are made, and SEI undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.
Strategic Education, Inc.