Staples today announces its Black Friday deals, giving customers a first look at the great value available in stores or on Staples.com this holiday season. In addition to the exclusive Black Friday product deals, Staples shipping supplies and UPS shipping services, available seven days a week at all locations, will be 15% off throughout the holiday season to ensure packages and gifts get to family, friends, clients and colleagues on time.
Staples Black Friday deals include but are not limited to the following:
- 40% off Custom Holiday Cards through Print & Marketing Services in store
- 15% off shipping supplies and UPS shipping services (November 11- December 29)
- HP Laptop with Intel Core„¢ i3 Processor, $319.99 ($160 savings)
- HP Pavilion laptop with Intel Core„¢ i7 Processor, $499.99 ($330 savings)
- Dell 32 LED IPS Monitor, $129.99 ($90 savings) * Black Friday price for in-store and through Buy online, pick-up in store only
- Brother Printer HL-L2320D mono laser printer, $49.99 ($50 savings)
- Staples Gaming Chair, $99.99 ($100 savings)
- Sharpie assorted permanent markers, 24/pack, $9.00 ($15.99 savings)
The holidays can be a stressful time and what better way to kick off the season than with money-saving deals on everything from tech to business essentials and personalized holiday cards to get your business or family prepared this holiday season, said Peter Scala, chief merchandising officer, Staples. In addition to product savings, Staples is offering 15% off shipping supplies and UPS services, providing an added convenience so costumers can shop and ship all in one spot seven days a week.
Exclusive Staples in-store deals will begin when stores open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday (in most locations and where states allow). Staples stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day so that store associates can enjoy the holiday with loved ones, but Black Friday deals will also be available on Staples.com (unless otherwise noted) so customers have the option to shop from the comfort of home.
About Staples Retail Staples retail stores support businesses and consumers with knowledgeable associates who can provide expertise on thousands of products and services. Since 1986, Staples retail locations have served millions of customers, from busy parents shopping for back-to-school, to local small businesses owners and more. For more information about Staples and to stay up to date on Staples weekly deals, please visit us in stores or online at www.staples.com.
Meghan McCarrick, 508-253-2379