Blocking pollen, dust and particulate matter from vehicle exhaust from entering the car, automotive cabin air filter is being increasingly used in vehicles. Cabin air filter manufacturers are focusing on research and development of air filters using new material and advanced technology providing better filtration. Manufacturers are also developing charcoal lined cabin air filter. The air filter includes activated carbon that prevents odors and helps to reduce oxides of nitrogen and carbon monoxide from entering the car. Cabin air filters with small fibers facilitating better protection by trapping a large amount of ultrafine particles are also on a rise. Increasing number of replacement of automotive cabin air filter is driving the demand for new filters. Although replacement varies by manufacturers, general guidelines suggest replacing the air filter in every 12,000 to 15,000 miles. Development of customizable and polyurethane-based adhesive filters are also witnessing growth among manufacturers.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
According to a study by Fact.MR, the global automotive cabin air filter market is expected to experience robust growth, registering 6.1% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Owing to the increased pollution and airborne pollutants entering the vehicle through Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system, increasing number of vehicles are integrating cabin air filters. Moreover, the rise in vehicle production across the globe is also driving the demand for automotive cabin air filter. Following insights show how the global automotive cabin air filter market will perform in the next five years.
5 Key Estimations on Future of Global Automotive Cabin Air Filter Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global automotive cabin air filter market. The market is projected to register impressive growth. The automotive cabin air filter market in Europe is estimated to reach nearly US$ 1,600 million revenues by the end of 2022.
- North America is expected to be the second most lucrative region in the global automotive cabin air filter market. Owing to the increased product awareness there has been a rise in replacement of cabin air filters. Moreover, vehicle manufacturers are also considering cabin air filter as the standard equipment in the cars.
- Sales of automotive cabin air filter will be highest through Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Towards the end of 2022, OEM is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 1,700 million revenues. Meanwhile, Independent Aftermarket (IAM) are also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
- The synthetic filter is expected to be one of the most preferred automotive cabin air filter. A synthetic filter as a type of filter media is expected to witness robust growth. It is also estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
- Automotive cabin air filter is expected to experience increased demand in mid-sized passenger cars. Mid-sized passenger cars are estimated to reach close to US$ 900 million revenue by the end of 2022. Increasing number of vehicle manufacturers producing these types of cars is one of the reasons driving the demand for automotive cabin air filter in mid-sized passenger cars.
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions
Full Access of this Report is Available at
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global automotive cabin air filter market through 2022, which include
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Donaldson Company Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Mahle Group
- K & N Engineering Inc.
- SOGEFI SpA
- Airmatic Filterbau GmbH
- Cummins Inc.
- Champion Laboratories Inc.
- FRAM Group IP LLC
- Hengst SE & Co. KG
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- UFI Filters Spa
- Mann+Hummel GmbH.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Automotive Domain
Torque Transducer Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Torque Transducer Market offers a 5-year forecast analysis for the period 2021 – 2026. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Tape on Reel Feeder Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Tape on Reel Feeder Market offers in-depth insights into the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Air/pneumatic Balancers Market: The Air/pneumatic Balancers Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583