The “Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Coatings Market – Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coatings is expected to register a significant growth during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
This significant growth is primarily driven by the enormous demand for non-stick applications in food industry, and augmenting demand for chemical process vessels and chemical seals & diaphragms.
The rapid growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices represents an unprecedented opportunity for the PCB assembly industry. The huge market size for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) market (USD 62.1 billion, according to World PCB Production Report, 2017) ignites the demand for the PTFE coatings market.
As one of the best known insulators, PTFE is frequently used in electrical components globally for its ability to insulate up to 500 volts per mil with unyielding reliability in even the most strenuous applications. PTFE coated wires found applications in virtually every industry from mobile devices to advanced, high-tech machinery. It is often used as wire and cable wrap, as a separator on the conductive surfaces in capacitors, and in a limitless range of electrical applications where components are expected to withstand the elements.
With modern electronic manufacturers continually creating smaller, more portable advanced electronics, a cost efficient and reliable source for PTFE coated wire has been more of paramount significance.
- Increase in Demand for the Manufacture of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and Electrical Cables
- Oil and Gas Application Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
- North America to Dominate the Market
Developments in the Market
- AGC Chemicals Europe is a leading manufacturer of fluoropolymers is presenting current developments and applications of its comprehensive product range of Fluon fluoropolymers at Achema 2018.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- 3M Company (Dyneon GmbH)
- AGC Inc.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Fluorocarbon Surface Technologies
- Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd
- Impreglon UK Limited
- Marcote UK Ltd.
- Metal Coatings Corp.
- Praxair Surface Technologies Inc.
- PTFE Applied Coatings
- The Chemours Company
- Toefco Engineered Coating Systems Inc.
- Whitford Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z7lt5/polytetrafluoroeth?w=4