The “Global Plastic Coatings Market Size, Analysis – Segmented by Resin Type, Process, End-User, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The plastic coatings market is estimated to grow at a moderate to high rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth in the demand for plastic coatings during the forecast period, owing to the rising demand from automotive and construction industry.
Automotive is one of the major sectors, where demand for plastic coatings has been on the rise. The automotive manufacturers have bushed every available occasion to bring in new consumers. The most common strategy followed by these automakers aligned towards raising duration bar for auto-loan and prolonging credit to riskier buyers, which resulted in an upsurge in auto loan delinquency rates.
Due to their customizable properties, polyurethane coatings are the most preferred plastic coating for both automotive interior and exterior. Most popular PU coating application in automotive industry is synthetic leather, which is used on seat covers and other purposes.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Consumers buying luxury cars always prefer the sleek look and comfortable feel of leather trim, but this preference comes at a higher cost; which boosted the change in the leather industry and the manufacturers are cheering their customers with whole lot more affordable options with the desired finish.
- Building & Construction Industry in China is Likely to Propel the Market
- Asia-Pacific to Witness Strong Growth in Plastic Coatings Market
Major Developments in the Market
- BASF’s Coatings division installed a new automotive coatings plant at its Bangpoo manufacturing site, Samutprakarn province, Thailand. The new plant is the first BASF automotive coatings manufacturing facility in ASEAN, and will produce solvent-borne and waterborne automotive coatings to meet growing market demand in the region.
2. Executive Summary
3. Plastic Coatings Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Plastic Coatings Market Competitive Landscape
8. Plastic Coatings Market Company Profiles
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Covestro AG
- Diamond Vogel
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Kansai Paints Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Paint
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Valspar Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc85df/plastic_coating?w=4