- Mr.Studzinski will take a leading role in PIMCO’s expanding global strategy.
- He will serve as a key advisor to the firm’s top clients globally alongside the client management teams and senior leadership.
- He brings to PIMCO more than 30 years of experience as a deeply trusted financial advisor to leaders in business, finance, government and NGOs around the world.
- He served as Vice-Chairman at Blackstone Group, Deputy Chairman of Morgan Stanley International and on HSBC’s Group Management Board.
- Mr.Studzinski has worked tirelessly in support of humanitarian causes that defend the rights and dignity of individuals globally.
PIMCO, one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers, has hired John Studzinski as Managing Director and Vice Chairman of PIMCO in its Executive Office.
Mr. Studzinski, who has spent most of his career working in Asia and Europe, brings to PIMCO 30 years of experience as a trusted financial and strategic advisor who has forged deep bonds among the world’s leaders in business, finance, government and NGOs. He will be based in PIMCO’s New York office and will report to Emmanuel Roman, PIMCO’s Chief Executive Officer.
In what is a new role for the firm, Mr. Studzinski will bring to bear his extensive international knowledge and network to help support and advance PIMCO’s global strategy as well as serve as a key strategic advisor to many of PIMCO’s top clients around the world, including public and private pension funds, corporations, sovereign wealth funds, single-family offices, governments, foundations, and many others. He will work closely with PIMCO’s Client Management teams and the firm’s senior leadership including Tom Otterbein, Head of PIMCO’s Institutional Client Management Group in the Americas, Craig Dawson, Head of PIMCO Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Kim Stafford, Head of PIMCO Asia-Pacific.
“I have known John personally and professionally for 20 years and have huge admiration for his enviable breadth of experience, expertise, integrity, wisdom and relationships. He’s a true statesman in the world of global finance,” said Mr. Roman. “Offering our clients insightful advice is one of PIMCO’s most enduring values. John’s unique, powerful perspective and experience — combined with our outstanding client management leadership and teams — will prove invaluable as we continue to expand our global business.”
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
“I have long had enormous respect and admiration for PIMCO’s investment acumen, steady client focus and the vital role it plays in the world’s economy,” said Mr. Studzinski. “I am very excited about PIMCO’s momentum under Manny and Dan’s leadership and look forward to contributing to the firm’s continued progress and success.”