The “Outlook for the Global PC System Industry in 2018 and Beyond” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The growth of worldwide PC system market in 2017 resulted from the commercial PC replacement is not expected to continue into 2018 as ‘gaming’ and ‘slim’ PCs could not stimulate more demand from the end market. Therefore, the pace of global PC system market growth is anticipated to plateau and even decline in 2018.
This report provides an overview of the global PC market and the Taiwanese PC industry while examining the nascent trends in key components, gaming PCs/ultra-slim notebook PCs, and advanced information technologies.
Development of the global PC system market, comprising of tablet, desktop PC, and notebook PC, and includes their shipment volume forecast for the period 2018-2021.
- Global notebook PC, Desktop PC, tablet, and 2-in-1 tablet market share forecasts by major brand for 2018
- Taiwan PC shipment volume forecast for 2018 and includes quarterly volume for the period 1Q 2017 – 2Q 2018
- Taiwan notebook PC, and tablet shipment share by screen sizes
- Key components market value forecast for the period 2018-2021, touching on AI applications in the area of speech recognition and image recognition
- Gaming notebook and desktop PC market volume for the period 2014-2018
- Spec and feature comparison of gaming desktop PCs by Alienware, ASUS, Lenovo, and MSI; gaming notebook PCs by Gigabyte, ASUS, Origin, MSI, and Acer; ultra-slim notebook PCs by Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Huawei
- How the development of advanced information technologies is affecting robot, AR/VR, and business models of smart city solutions
- Amy Robotics
Key Topics Covered
1. Development of the Worldwide PC System Market
2. Development of the Taiwanese PC Industry
3. Highlighted Trends in the PC System and IT Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vd9nhd/outlook_for_the?w=4