The “Opportunity Outlook on the Global Laboratory Information Market (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Laboratory Information System market is expected to witness a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The need to improve the quality of diagnostics and reduce diagnostics errors is driving the market. Along with that, other factors such as increasing demand of LIS in developing countries and digital transformation in healthcare sector are driving the growth of the market.
Scarcity of skilled healthcare IT laborers and professionals is the major point of concern in the healthcare industry. The high cost of LIS softwares is another factor that is hindering the growth of the market.
North America accounts for the largest share of the market studied. This can be primarily attributed to well established healthcare IT sector in the region and government efforts to make the access of laboratory services easy, which is expected to augment the growth of the market studied over the forecast period.
Major Developments in the Market
- Novatek International and Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) Form Strategic Partnership to Bring a Unique, Integrated, Contamination Control Solution to the Life Sciences Industry.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mckesson Corp.
- Novatek International
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated
- Medical Information Technology Inc.
- Labware Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 3M Company
- Lab Vantage Solutions Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Laboratory Information System Market Overview
6. Laboratory Information System Market Dynamics
7. Laboratory Information System Market Segmentation
8. Company Profiles & Competitive Landscape
9. Future of the Laboratory Information System Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwg7qn/opportunity?w=4