NGINX, Inc., the company based on the popular open source project and offering a suite of technologies designed to develop and deliver modern applications, announced today a new partner program that expands NGINXs well-established ecosystem of technology partners and influencers. Inspired by the companys open source roots and commitment to community, the NGINX Partner Network is an open and flexible framework that embraces the full breadth of NGINX partners.
We understand and have a deep appreciation for the power of community in all its forms, including our ecosystem of partners and influencers, said MJ Shutte, VP Sales, NGINX. Our new NGINX Partner Network offers membership to anyone who wants to be part of the ecosystem, whether or not their business involves selling NGINX technologies. It offers members the ability to engage how they need to, when they need to, and doesnt limit them by tiers and categories.
Industry trends like public cloud and SaaS adoption have fundamentally changed the way that solution providers engage with customers, creating space for new types of businesses and go-to-market strategies in the partner landscape. Partners are responding with updated and diversified business models, including shifting business investments toward professional and managed services, developing their own custom systems or IP, and targeting new buyers outside of the IT organization.
Where traditionally vendors have offered siloed programs to partners based on industry category or business model, the NGINX program identifies key ways partners look to engage with the company, and then allows members to mix and match as best suits their business. In this way, the program is able to accommodate partners interested in any combination of:
- Creating integrations and certifying interoperability with their own platforms
- Developing modules that extend NGINX products with advanced capabilities
- Offering NGINX products as part of a portfolio of technology solutions and services
- Building custom solutions with NGINX products embedded
- Growing a technology consulting practice as a recognized NGINX associate
Since its founding, NGINX has cultivated a rich ecosystem of technology partners due to its extensive open source following and popular technology partner and certified modules specialty programs. The NGINX Partner Network framework encapsulates these existing programs, bringing them additional resources and affirming NGINXs commitment to their ongoing development and support. The new program also makes room for resellers, solution providers, MSPs, consultants, and others who want to market and sell NGINX technologies.
As NGINX continues its global expansion, we are opening up new routes to market and relying increasingly on our partner community to help us provide a world-class experience to our customers in key markets, said Shutte. Partners that sell and recommend NGINX technologies are going to be an important component of our go-to-market strategy moving forward, and were looking to aggressively grow the size of that partner community in 2019.
Introducing New Partner Innovations in the NGINX Ecosystem
NGINX has a long a history of collaborating with leading technology vendors to extend, enhance, and ensure interoperability with the NGINX Application Platform. By incorporating technology and certified module partners into the broader ecosystem program, NGINX accelerates the development of new, joint innovations to a wider set of partners than previously reached.
Some of the new ecosystem innovators joining the NGINX Technology and Certified Module program in conjunction with the release of the new Partner Network program include:
- Diamanti certifies and enables NGINX Plus as an Ingress controller for its bare-metal Kubernetes platform for running containerized applications in production.
- Okta collaborates to develop integration with its cloud-based identity and access management solution for NGINX Plus applications and APIs.
- Signal Sciences provides an advanced next-gen WAF module for NGINX Plus for securing modern and distributed microservices based architectures.
- Stealth Security embeds NGINX Plus within its application security solution to help effectively mitigate bot attacks.
- Sysdig extends NGINX Controller with container security and performance monitoring for Kubernetes and cloud-native environments.
For more information about the NGINX Partner Network, visit www.nginx.com/partners.
About NGINX, Inc.
NGINX, Inc. is the company behind the popular open source project trusted by more than 400 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications as well as deliver new, microservices-based applications. Companies like Netflix, Starbucks, and McDonalds rely on NGINX to reduce costs, improve resiliency, and speed innovation. NGINX investors include Blue Cloud Ventures, e.ventures, Goldman Sachs, Index Ventures, MSD Capital, NEA, Runa Capital, and Telstra Ventures.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with our EMEA head office in Cork, Ireland and APAC head office in Singapore.
for NGINX, Inc.