The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) will hold its Technology Forum in New York on Thursday November 8, 2018. Accredited journalists are invited to attend the event. Please RSVP to Lauren Dobbs [email protected].
- Pramod Achanta, Blockchain Services Leader – North America, IBM
- Todd McDonald, Co-Founder, Head of Partnerships, R3
- Sandeep Arora, Chief Operating Officer, Citi Markets and Securities Services, Citi
- Cyril Cottu, Global Head of eCommerce & Digital, BNP Paribas
- Charles Elkan, Managing Director & Global Head of Machine Learning, Goldman Sachs
- Narasimha Kodihalli, CEO and Founder, OpenRisk
- Arjun Jayaram, CEO and Founder, Baton Systems
- Joshua Lim, Director, Trading, Galaxy Digital
- Marcos L³pez de Prado, Principal and Head of Machine Learning, AQR Capital Management
- Kelly Mathieson, Head of Financial Products, Digital Asset
- Neil Mitchell, Senior Product Architect, Digital Asset
- Mani Pillai, President, SwapsHub
The conference will include sessions on:
- ISDA Common Domain Model (CDM): Why is it so important to have a standard representation of events and actions that occur throughout the derivatives lifecycle? Will it help encourage the broad adoption of new technologies?
- Artificial intelligence: How are financial markets looking to deploy AI?
- Crypto assets: Are there opportunities for crypto assets to be used in the derivatives market?
- Smart contracts: Can smart contracts replace traditional derivatives contracts?
See the latest conference agenda with a complete list of speakers here.
Thursday November 8, 2018
|ISDA Conference Center|
|10 East 53rd Street (entrance on 52nd and 53rd Street)|
|New York, NY 10022|
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 900 member institutions from 70 countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market participants, including corporations, investment managers, government and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market participants, members also include key components of the derivatives market infrastructure, such as exchanges, intermediaries, clearing houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is available on the Associations website: www.isda.org. Follow us on Twitter @ISDA.
All press attending this conference must register in advance
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Lauren Dobbs [email protected]
ISDA is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
Lauren Dobbs, +1 212-901-6019