New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live webcast of its first-quarter fiscal 2019 earnings results on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 10 a.m. EST. President and Chief Operating Officer Stephen D. Westhoven and Chief Financial Officer Patrick J. Migliaccio will present an overview of NJRs financial and operational performance for the first quarter of fiscal 2019.
A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to njresources.com and select Investor Relations. Scroll down and click Investor Information on the left side of the page, then select Events & Presentations and click on the webcast link.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. NJR is composed of five primary businesses:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJRs principal subsidiary, operates and maintains nearly 7,500 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jerseys Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar projects with a total capacity of 231 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility, as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project and The Sunlight Advantage.
For more information about NJR:
Visit www.njresources.com. Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas. Like us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas. Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Michael Kinney, 732-938-1031