- I am embarrassed to ask my customers for money, what can I do?
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- “The status quo must change.” – Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal
- BPL GLOBAL AND EIA GLOBAL ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE IN NEW YORK
- THE IT SECURITY COMPLEXITY GAP AND ITS CRIPPLING EFFECTS ON FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- FOR TAX INCENTIVES TO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF CREATING A MULTIPLIER EFFECT, WE NEED A LONG-TERM VIEW
- Social Value Act comes into force: what impact will it have on public sector procurement?
- After the Storm
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- The Hype around Big Data – What’s it all about?
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Study reveals AIM’s £21bn contribution to UK economy
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...