- I am embarrassed to ask my customers for money, what can I do?
- How to value a small business
- Interview with Binary.com CEO and founder Jean-Yves Sireau
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- “The status quo must change.” – Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal
- Spiffy Secures $9m Funding Led by Bull City Venture Partners
- Zecotek Announces $2 Million Divisional Equity Financing Based on $100 Million Valuation
- FSS Launches Instant Payments to Accelerate Growth of Digital Transactions
- BPL GLOBAL AND EIA GLOBAL ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE IN NEW YORK
- THE IT SECURITY COMPLEXITY GAP AND ITS CRIPPLING EFFECTS ON FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- FORMER SKRILL SVP RONNIE D’ARIENZO JOINS PPRO GROUP TO LEAD GROWTH IN PAYMENT SERVICES
- FOR TAX INCENTIVES TO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF CREATING A MULTIPLIER EFFECT, WE NEED A LONG-TERM VIEW
- UPGRADE OF GREECE’S TOURIST ASSETS COULD HELP SPUR A STRONGER ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- Social Value Act comes into force: what impact will it have on public sector procurement?
- After the Storm
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- The Hype around Big Data – What’s it all about?
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- New Inflation Multiplier bond on retail bond market
- Study reveals AIM’s £21bn contribution to UK economy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...