- I am embarrassed to ask my customers for money, what can I do?
- How to value a small business
- Interview with Binary.com CEO and founder Jean-Yves Sireau
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- “The status quo must change.” – Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal
- Spiffy Secures $9m Funding Led by Bull City Venture Partners
- Zecotek Announces $2 Million Divisional Equity Financing Based on $100 Million Valuation
- FSS Launches Instant Payments to Accelerate Growth of Digital Transactions
- BPL GLOBAL AND EIA GLOBAL ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE IN NEW YORK
- THE IT SECURITY COMPLEXITY GAP AND ITS CRIPPLING EFFECTS ON FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- FORMER SKRILL SVP RONNIE D’ARIENZO JOINS PPRO GROUP TO LEAD GROWTH IN PAYMENT SERVICES
- FOR TAX INCENTIVES TO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF CREATING A MULTIPLIER EFFECT, WE NEED A LONG-TERM VIEW
- UPGRADE OF GREECE’S TOURIST ASSETS COULD HELP SPUR A STRONGER ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- Social Value Act comes into force: what impact will it have on public sector procurement?
- After the Storm
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- The Hype around Big Data – What’s it all about?
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- New Inflation Multiplier bond on retail bond market
- Study reveals AIM’s £21bn contribution to UK economy
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...