Logile, Inc. today announced that several North and Latin American industry-leading retailers have implemented Logiles award-winning AI and machine-learning Enterprise Workforce Management solutions.
The cloud-based solution suite includes:
- Logiles advanced labor modeling
- AI and machine-learning-based forecasting (provides greater than 93% forecasting accuracy by sales and item by day)
- Automated total store wall-to-wall scheduling at labor task level (supporting complex predictive scheduling rules)
- Employee self-service
- Actionable dashboard KPI reporting
- Time and attendance
- Task execution and communication management
- Food safety compliance
A few of Logiles customers that completed full implementation in 2018 or that will finish in early 2019 include:
- A progressive regional supermarket chain, Lowes Foods based in North Carolina with 110+ stores
Logile demonstrated their unique ability to improve our operating efficiency by generating very accurate sales and labor forecasts and by scheduling our hosts at the task level across all of our stores departments. The increased efficiency and more precise staffing allows our hosts to spend more time engaging with guests. – Mike Clawson, Senior Vice President, Lowes Foods
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- One of the largest U.S. supermarket retailers with 2,200+ stores coast to coast
- The largest supermarket, discount big box, and club format retailer in Mexico with more than 850 stores (key solutions implemented include mobile Task Management with more than 50,000 tasks completed on mobile devices each day, total store forecasting by day by department, and front-end scheduling across all stores)
- A popular chain of 400+ warehouse-style food and supply stores based in Western U.S. with multiple Predictive Scheduling rules at the City and State level
- Two different market-leading regional Hispanic-focused supermarket chains based in California
- A dominant supermarket retailer based in Virginia with 125+ stores
- A well-regarded high-end regional supermarket chain based in Ohio
- A very high sales volume supermarket retailer based in Wisconsin with just 7 stores
Logiles successful implementations and the fact that the company has never lost a customer in its 14-year history may be attributed to its incredibly high levels of overall customer satisfaction. In fact, for the fourth consecutive year, Logile has been recognized as one of the industrys best retail technology providers in RIS News widely respected annual Software LeaderBoard. Logile finished ahead of all other vendors in the workforce management space for the second year in a row. Logile is also the only dedicated workforce management vendor to appear in the overall Top-20 list, RIS highest LeaderBoard honor. Logile is the highest-ranked workforce management vendor with an additional 36 Top-10 rankings, including #1 in eight categories across customer satisfaction, innovation, service and support.
It came as no surprise to me that Logile ranked so highly in the RIS LeaderBoard survey. I had the opportunity to participate in Logile’s annual users conference. The customers at their conference were so impressed with Logile as a solutions partner and this is exactly what we have experienced here at Northgate working with Logile. – Tom Herman, Chief Experience Officer, Northgate Gonzalez Markets
Logile is at NRF 2019, Retails Big Show: Learn how we are shaping the future of workforce management and store operations for retailers worldwide using the latest AI and machine learning. Visit us at Booth #4581.
Logile, Inc. is the premier retail store operations solution provider, forging industry-leading technology innovation and best-practice expertise for workforce management and in-store planning and execution. We live WFM and store ops, but we exist for our customers success. Our proven AI and machine-learning technology and retail industrial engineering help you accelerate ROI and achieve operational excellence with improved performance and empowered employees. Retailers worldwide use Logiles intelligent, fully mobile solutions every day to boost profitability and competitive edge by providing the best service at the optimal cost. From labor standards development and modeling, to forecasting, storewide scheduling, and time and attendance, to task management, reporting and employee self-servicewe transform retail operations. Logile.com.
EVP, Sales and Marketing