Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of MeasurLink 9, the latest version of Mitutoyos real-time statistical process control and data collection software.
Updates on the MeasurLink 9 release include:
- Supports Windows users and allows single sign-on ideal for teams, groups and companies
- Run hypothetical what-if scenarios in Process Analyzer
- Displays dynamic data from a data source in high sampling rates
- Uncertainty Chart provides a visual representation of how the gage performance affects measurement
- Copy/paste Gage R&R Data
- Improved Gage Management by importing information from an external source
- Automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on tolerancing
- Better traceability to ensure proper data recording for serial numbers
- Ability to import calibration data in Gage Management
Find more details at MeasurLink.com.
MeasurLink is a Modular Data Management Software system that enables collecting data from a wide range of Mitutoyo measuring tools and systems including Calipers, Indicators, Sensors, Vison and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world’s largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo’s nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Content & Editorial Marketing
Phone: (630) 978-6497
E-mail: [email protected]