Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) announced today that it will release the industrys first1 102 factory automation products, including programmable controllers, servo amplifiers, robots, GOTs (HMIs), inverters and CNCs that are compatible with the CC-Link IE TSN next-generation industrial open network, starting from May 7. Integration of machine control and information communication required for next-generation smart factories will be realized on one network, further enhancing Mitsubishi Electrics [email protected]integrated factory automation solution. In addition, high-speed, high-precision communication will improve machine performance and thereby contribute to productivity and quality improvement. 1 According to Mitsubishi Electric research as of March 7, 2019
1) Factory automation products support TSN technology for highly flexible Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) system architecture
- Factory automation products offering industry-first compatibility with CC-Link IE TSN
- Separately configured machine control and information communication can be integrated into one Ethernet cable, helping to reduce system configuration design and installation costs
- Easy parameter registration allows mixing of multiple communication cycles, such as 1 Gbps and 100 Mbps, enabling easy configuration of optimum systems
2) High-speed, high-precision communication improves productivity and quality
- With a link scanof 31.25 Î¼s, high-speed processing is 16 times faster compared to existing motion networks, drastically reducing facility and machine production cycle time for improved productivity
- High-precision synchronous control without communication delay, even in large-scale systems, realizes highly data analysis in cloud and edge computing systems, thereby improving quality
3) Engineering tool improves system management
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Connected device profile coordination function with CSP+ of MELSOFT GX Works3 engineering tool manages all connected devices, including third-party partner products
- Graphically displays entire network status to allow network and fault device diagnosis with intuitive operation, helping to reduce downtime due to errors
For the full text, please visit: www.MitsubishiElectric.com/news/