Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) announced today that it would commence operation of its TAKUMI Inazawa Installation Training Center for elevator and escalator installation training on April 1. The facility, which is named after the Japanese word for great master, is located on the premises of the Inazawa Works, the companys mother factory for the manufacture of elevators and escalators, in Inazawa, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Mitsubishi Electric is strengthening its worldwide training of technicians to enhance the quality of its elevator and escalator installations for increased safety, peace of mind, and comfort in the global market. The company plans to increase its number of new-installation technicians in Japan up to 1,000 and installation supervisors outside Japan up to approximately 350 by the fiscal year ending in March 2020.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
TAKUMI Inazawa Installation Training Center
1 Hishi-machi, Inazawa, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
(premises of Inazawa Works)
411m2 (floor area: 2,182m2)
Steel (6 floors above ground)
April 1, 2019
1.07 billion yen
– 10 shafts for hands-on installation training
– 8 elevators for hands-on training
– Hazard simulators
– 20kW solar-power generation on roof
– LED lamps for all lighting within building
1) Hands-on training with actual equipment to quickly upgrade installation skills and capabilities
– Technician trainees will use actual equipment in real environments to quickly master practical installation skills and know-how
– Training curricula will be matched to various skill levels to enhance the abilities of all technicians
For the full text, please visit: www.MitsubishiElectric.com/news/