Silvaco, Inc. today announced that it will highlight the companys wide range of semiconductor IP, EDA products and solutions for design at advanced semiconductor nodes at the 2018 TSMC Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Ecosystem Forum.
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, Registration opens at 8:00 AM
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif.
What: Silvaco will present High-Sigma Analysis for Standard Cell Libraries in EDA/IP/Services Track at 11:35 AM.
Visit us at Booth 307 to talk with our experts about the following products:
- JivaroTM and BelledonneTM for extracted netlist analysis and reduction to speed up the simulation time and increase accuracy.
- VarManTM for variation analysis inclusive Fast Monte Carlo, Statistical corners and High Sigma analysis for standard cells, analog and memory designs.
- SmartSpiceTM is a proven, comprehensive parallel SPICE simulation solution with industry leading accuracy.
- Cello„¢ is the industrys most versatile, integrated and easy-to-use solution for digital cell library creation and optimization.
- Xena IP Management platform for managing internal and 3r-party IP including fingerprint-based compliance.
- Performance and Low Power SoC Subsystems for Arm Cortex M0 and M3 designs.
- Production-proven Automotive cores including CAN-FD, FlexRay, and LIN.
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA tools and semiconductor IP provider used for process and device development for advanced semiconductors, power IC, display and memory design. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to develop next generation semiconductor products in the shortest time with reduced cost. We are a technology company outpacing the EDA industry by delivering innovative smart silicon solutions to meet the worlds ever-growing demand for mobile intelligent computing. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.