- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Finance: your path to a quicker closing period
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Blue Prism Technology Ecosystem Gathers Critical Momentum
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS UNVEILS ITS NEXT GENERATION OF VISUAL ANALYTICS
- How To Find Standard Deviation?
- TIMEXTENDER REVAMPING CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCE EXECUTIVES
- BRITISH DATA SCIENCE SPECIALIST MATHSIGHT, UNLOCKS THE SECRET PANDA ALGORITHM USED BY GOOGLE TO COMBAT WEB SPAM.
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- NTT COMMUNICATIONS SELECTS PRECISIONPOINT FOCUS TO TRANSFORM CROSS COMPANY FINANCIAL INSIGHT
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...