- Technology in Banking: The developing role of biometrics
- Talend Hires Alan McFarlane as UK and Ireland Partner Manager
- Fidelis Cybersecurity raises growth capital to accelerate innovation of its unified security platform and 24/7 MDR service
- Barclays and the government launch £1 billion housing development fund to help deliver more homes
- Back to the Future – Virtusa Creates Tech Trend Almanac to Help Companies Improve Investment ROI
- Boeing announces details of $100 million employee education investment
- New Talend and Snowflake Features Enable Faster Cloud Analytics Migrations
- GDPR: Are your spreadsheets making you an easy target?
- Emission Monitoring Systems Market Worth 4.44 Billion USD by 2025
- TACKLING CYBERCRIME IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- AVALARA ANNOUNCES TRUSTFILE GST TO SUPPORT INDIA’S IMPLEMENTATION OF A NATIONAL GST TAX REGIME
- INACCESSIBLE HIGH-STREET BANKS COULD COST UK SMES £245 MILLION A YEAR
- ECR RETAIL SYSTEMS LAUNCHES THE FIRST ALL-IN-ONE CONTACTLESS MOBILE POINT OF SALE DEVICE FOR THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY
- SYNAPSE APPOINTS NEW FINANCE AND OPERATIONS MANAGER TO SUPPORT THE RAPID GROWTH OF THE BUSINESS
- IF YOU SEE MARTY MCFLY, CAN YOU TELL HIM…
- DAVID VAN TOOR JOINS AVALARA AS GENERAL MANAGER OF EMEA OPERATIONS
- AVALARA ACQUIRES EZTAX, TELECOM TAX AUTOMATION PROVIDER
- TECHNOLOGY MARKETING LEADER MICHAEL J TURNER TO JOIN AVALARA AS CMO
- AVALARA ADDS BRAZIL TO GLOBAL TAX COMPLIANCE CLOUD PLATFORM
- GAYLE MCFARLANE JOINS COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS CORDERY
- AVALARA ENTERS STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH TECH INDUSTRY TAX SPECIALIST CAROLYNN IAFRATE KRANZ
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN US$2 BILLION DUAL CURRENCY INTERNATIONAL BOND OFFERING BY INDIA’S BIGGEST TELECOM, BHARTI AIRTEL
- COMPARISON OF THE TOP TECH COMPANY ACQUISITIONS: MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, APPLE AND OTHER BUSINESS GIANTS
- BEST PRACTICES AUTOMATION CAN SHORTEN CLAIM DURATION AND IMPROVE OUTCOMES FOR RETURN-TO-WORK CLAIMS
- Bridges Insights 2013: Jennifer McFarland Senior Accounting Manager, Supply Chain, Abercrombie Fitch
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...