SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Marketing Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
The increasing proliferation of the internet in business as well as domestic lives coupled with increasing number of smartphone users, and a rise in the number of social networking sites are resulting in an increase in the spend growth momentum for the marketing services category. Download a free sample of this marketing services market intelligence report here!
This market intelligence report offers a detailed overview of the key cost drivers and category management insights that can aid in devising a sustainable procurement strategy for the marketing services category. This marketing services market intelligence report also highlights the current supply market developments to help the buyers choose the appropriate vendors who can promise a steady supply assurance along with quality marketing services. Not what you are looking for? Request for a free customization.
The successful application of marketing services can be ensured by implementing a content centralization strategy that fulfills the marketing objective of the buyer, says SpendEdge procurement expert Tridib Bora. Additionally, it also ensures alignment of the marketing message across the different communication platforms, added Tridib.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
This marketing services procurement research report has identified the following factors to assert considerable influence on the category growth:
- Growth of the end-user industries in APAC is expected to fuel the market growth
- Change in regulatory norms may have an impact on the category
- Access the complete marketing services procurement report to explore the complete scope of this report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
SpendEdges procurement market intelligence reports for the marketing category provide detailed supply market forecasts and cost drivers that impact category growth. Such information will help procurement managers as well as the suppliers to determine the total cost of ownership and change their procurement strategies accordingly. Additionally, SpendEdges reports provide insights into the supply market trends and procurement best practices for the category.
Marketing Services Report Scope Snapshot
- Supplier side levers
- Buyer side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Interested to know more about the scope of our marketing services procurement report? Download a FREE sample
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Want customized information from our on the marketing services procurement report? Get in touch
Category pricing insights
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- To view this the complete table of contents for the marketing services procurement report, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories. Now access latest supplier news, innovation landscape, supply market forecasts, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 7-day FREE trial now.
- Global Print Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Promotional Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
US: +1 630
UK: +44 148 459 9299