SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Marketing Automation Software Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
Buyers who aspire to draw and retain customers and offer them personal attention are increasing the demand for the email marketing subsegment of the marketing automation software market. This is consequently accelerating the spend growth momentum for the market. Other factors like growing demand for the integrated content marketing are positively contributing to the growth of the marketing automation software market.
Suppliers should be selected based on the user interface quality of their market automaton software. This is an important selection criterion considering the fact that it will significantly impact the users performance and help in minimizing human errors, says SpendEdge procurement expert Tridib Bora.
With a view to sustain and grow in the competitive marketing automation software market, buyers and suppliers must have an in-depth knowledge of the major cost and volume factors that influence the growth of the market. Request a FREE sample report to know more about the scope of this comprehensive report and discover how it is being leveraged by key industry stakeholders.
The procurement experts at SpendEdge expect the following factors to play a key role in influencing the global category spend for the marketing automation software market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- High demand of the email marketing subsegment
- Increasing integration of the marketing automation software across the business infrastructure as it facilitates alignment of their office and administrative processes with ERP and CRM, both front and back-end processes.
- To know more, Purchase the full report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
SpendEdges procurement market intelligence reports for the marketing category identify the key category management objectives and provide insights into category pricing strategies. It helps the buyers in analyzing the supplier relationship management metrics during the category procurement process. Additionally, SpendEdges reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
Report scope snapshot: Marketing automation software market
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
Category pricing insights
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Want more information? Purchase the full report
Category management strategy
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- To view this reports table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now.
- Global Print Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Marketing Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions.